Welcome to Sales Pearls!

After years of speaking to people and hearing "you really should write" - I figured now would be the best time to do it.  After all, it's Father's Day, and I am perched on my throne as King of my household.  I may be slightly delusional, but to a father of five, it is rather unusual to have a Sunday afternoon without a honey-do list longer than the Constitution.  My youngest, whose nickname is Red Bull, made me a paper Burger King-esque crown today, which I've worn with a great deal of pride.  I could tell the state highway patrolman was contemplating whether or not to stop me as I raced the 9 passenger family van down Georgia 400 wearing the contraption, but the regal open hand wave certified that I was legitimate royalty.

I have been in some kind of sales my entire twenty-four year career.  Better yet, I've been pretty darn good at it!  Most of you are in sales, too - whether or not you know it!  Ever need a better price on a car?  Question whether your serviceman is pricing you legitimately?  How about that trip to Vegas where your fingers are crossed on whether you will get a view of the 1 gagillion watt breathtaking strip, or a confusing view of the questionable unregistered business going on in the parking lot of the apartment complex behind your resort?   Face it, we all need to sell or negotiate sales, and I sincerely hope this blog will help give you an edge.  Stay tuned, give feedback, and sell somethin'!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friends, Facebook, and Followup

How to earn the right to close

Make the phone work for you